Baby Bio 86600241 Houseplant Bug Killer, 1 L

£9.99

Category:

Description

Gives up to two weeks protection
A residual contact insecticide
Fast acting control of insects including whitefly greenfly blackfly and many more
For use in the home garden greenhouse and conservatory
Product Safety
Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Contains a mixture of 5-Chlor-2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on und 2-Methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-on (3:1) (CIT/MIT). May produce an allergic reaction.

To avoid risks to human health and the environment, comply with the instructions for use.

Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.

Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.

Very toxic to aquatic life.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Baby Bio 86600241 Houseplant Bug Killer, 1 L”

Your email address will not be published.